By providing information in the webshop and submitting a confirmation thereof, the Consumer grants the right to collect and process the Consumer’s personal data (name, contact phone, delivery and/or home address, e-mail address) and to transfer personal data to the logistics partner for delivery of the products.
2. The Webshop is entitled to use the Consumer’s home or location address for sending advertisement and other information to the Consumer.
3. The Consumer is entitled to at any time prohibit collection and use of their personal data, except when it is necessary for collection of a claim based on the agreement or for delivery of products.
4. Electronic personal data are only used for direct mail purposes if the Consumer has separately agreed to it.
5. Encrypted data communication with banks during payment for purchases ensures the security of the Consumer’s personal bank details and the Webshop has no access to them.
6. The webshop does not store the Customer’s credit card information.